Today’s message is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for businesses with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your organization being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is fundamental for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Baron Workforce Management Suite with Baron Scheduling
Baron Workforce Management Suite from baronHCM can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible employees to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system notifications.
- Employee Self Service empowers staff to manage their own shift trades.
Affordable Baron Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call baronHCM at 631-266-2500 to schedule a demo.
baronHCM offers Baron Workforce Management Suite, the powerful, fully-integrated Workforce Management Suite that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and company.
Baron Workforce Management Suite includes Baron Time, Baron Scheduling, and Baron Mobile. Baron Workforce Management Suite is established for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lessen labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our baronHCM ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Baron Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to set up a demo.