It’s easy to see why companies have been steadily moving from premise-based systems to cloud-based, or SaaS (software as a service) solutions. Today’s post highlights 3 significant benefits of cloud-based WFM systems.
1. Saves Money
- Low cost setup.
- Eliminates expense of IT maintenance.
- Avoid rates for software updates.
- Easily grows with your company.
Try our ROI Calculator to see how much you could be saving with our cloud-based Workforce Management Solution. You’ll be surprised.
2. Anywhere/Anytime Access
- All you need is a web browser.
- Centralized records and management.
- Customize features and access per user.
- Mobile access increases productivity.
- Number one solution for organizations with multiple sites and mobile staff members.
Learn more about how Baron Mobile can increase your employee productivity, and free up additional manager time.
3. Quick Implementation
- Infrastructure already in place.
- With login credentials, you are ready to go.
- Integrates with your payroll processing service.
In most cases, we can have you up and running in less time than it takes most managers to collect payroll data from all their employees, and we won’t keep you late on a Friday afternoon.
To learn how cloud-based Baron Workforce Management Suite benefits your specific business and industry, call 631-266-2500 today.
Baron Payroll offers Baron Workforce Management Suite, the powerful, fully-integrated Workforce Management Suite that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and business.
Baron Workforce Management Suite includes Baron Time, Baron Scheduling, and Baron Mobile. Baron Workforce Management Suite is developed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and decrease labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Baron Payroll ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Baron Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to book a demo.